We represent Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, and individuals in a variety of tort and commercial disputes, whether in the pre-lawsuit context, at trial, on appeal or through mediation and arbitration. Our attorneys have been recognized for their excellence in practice by local, state and national organizations.
While the breadth of our litigation practice spans nearly any industry, we bring our collective experience to focus on bringing the dispute—no matter the type of case—to an efficient and successful resolution. Our attorneys have tried cases to juries and judges throughout the State of Texas.
- Obtained resolution of food product liability matter involving claim of adulterated food for approximately 5% less than the amount of original demand.
- Obtained summary judgment on issue of Chapter 95 premise owner liability against contractor employee who alleged acute exposure to propylene oxide on client’s premises causes significant personal injuries.
- Defense verdict on all claims except one in bench trial involving Fair Credit Reporting Act/ collection claims.
- First chair in jury trial to verdict in breach of contract/ partnership case resolved for significantly less than pre-trial offer.
- Obtained one of the first no duty to warn summary judgments for national equipment manufacturer in Texas Asbestos MDL court.
- Obtained plaintiff verdict in personal injury jury trial.
TYPES OF CLIENTS
Food & Beverage
Oil & Gas
Food Products Liability
Food-product liability claims are on the rise. We represent food and beverage industry clients in products liability and personal injury matters arising from allegations of defective or contaminated food, recalled products, and food-borne illness outbreaks. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and small businesses across the manufacturing and distributing chain.
Business and Commercial Litigation
From contract negotiations to contract litigation, our attorneys pay attention to the fine print to help businesses resolve commercial disputes. Our clients include oilfield service companies in contractual indemnity disputes, insurance coverage disputes, and international companies facing jurisdictional claims.
Toxic Torts and Mass Tort Litigation
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing clients in litigation involving allegations of personal injuries and wrong death arising from toxic exposures. We have successfully and cost-efficiently resolved lawsuits through voluntary dismissals, summary judgments, trial, and negotiated settlement. Our experience includes cases involving claims of toxic exposures to asbestos, silica, benzene, propylene oxide, and vinyl chloride.
Personal Product Liability and Premise Liability
We represent manufacturers against product liability claims. We serve as Texas counsel to several Fortune 500 companies with respect to their products liability matters. Our attorneys have successfully defended our clients against duty to warn claims.
Our attorneys are also well-versed in premise liability law, including but not limited to an owner and occupiers’ duty to others under Texas Civil Practice & Remedies Code Chapter 95 and the liability of landlords and property owners for injuries to third parties.
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
Significant injuries can disrupt an individual’s ability to enjoy life and earn a living. We represent individuals and surviving family members to obtain compensation for the losses associated with significant physical injuries and deaths caused by motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and the negligent or intentional acts of others.